Support for the Brothers and Sisters of Children with Special Needs
- Sibshops are opportunities from brothers and sisters of children with disabilities and special health care needs to obtain peer support and education within a recreational context.
- The workshops are lively celebrations of the many contributions made by brothers and sisters.
- Sibshops acknowledge that being the brother or sister of a person with special needs is sometimes a good thing, a not-so-good-thing and often in between.
- Sibshops are for siblings, between the ages of 6 and 14, of children with special needs.
- Please use the EventBrite link to register.