Family Caregiver Conferences
Free for family caregivers
Caring for a family member is important, rewarding and difficult work. Attend the conference to:
- Renew and re-energize
- Hear expert information
- Connect with other family caregivers
Find answers to questions you may have about providing care for your loved one. Hear from experts about issues such as the safe use of medication, legal issues for caregivers, caregiver self-care and resources for caregivers.
August 28, 2013 – McAlester
Southeast Expo Center
August 29, 2013 – Claremore
Northeast Technology Center
September 13, 2013 – Lawton
Great Plains Technology Center
- Call Samantha Humphreys at 1-800-722-8180 (TDD) or 918-465-2367.
- Call Cindy Aldridge at 1-800-482-4594 or 918-783-5793.
- Call Vonn Saltzman at 1-800-658-1466 or 580-252-0595.
The conference is free, but seating is limited. Pre-registration is required. Continental breakfast and lunch are provided.
- 8:30 a.m.
- Registration and Continental Breakfast
- 9 a.m.
- Conference Begins
- 3:15 p.m.
- Conference Ends
The Family Caregiver Conferences are provided by the OKDHS Aging Services Division in partnership with ASCOG Area Agency on Aging, Grand Gateway Area Agency on Aging and KEDDO Area Agency on Aging.