Sponsored by The Epilepsy Association/Foundation of Oklahoma
The Epilepsy Association/Foundation of Oklahoma is putting on a FREE Epilepsy Symposium for the Tulsa area.
Could You Use Some Help: New to Epilepsy or Still struggling with control of my Seizures?
· Support for patients and families living with Epilepsy and learn how others manage!
· Have Trouble Living with Seizures?
· I’m the only one that knows what it is like to have Seizures!
· How could this happen to us?
· Ask the Doctor QUESTIONS?
Location: Education Center At Saint Francis
6161 South Yale Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74136
Eventbrite Sign Up: Click Here
Date: Saturday July 23, 2016 Time: 10 am – 3 pm
Presenters & Time / Starts at 10 am
2 hr. Dr.Abdelmoity MD
1 hr. Gene DX (Genetic Testing) – Genetic Counselor
30 min. Ambucs
20 min. Oklahoma Family Network
20 min. NAMI
20 min. Sooner Success/SibShops
Epilepsy Foundation of Oklahoma
Our Doctor: Dr.Ahmed Abdelmoity MD
Chief Section of Epilepsy and Neurophysiology
Director of the Clinical Neurophysiology fellowship program
Associate Professor of Pediatric Neurology at UMKC
Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics