Call Sooner SUCCESS at 405-271-2710 (toll free 877-441-0434) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you find the service provider, community program or agency that best fits your needs.
Sooner SUCCESS Coordinators assist providers by:
- Providing individualized resource and referral information that providers can pass directly to individuals in need.
- Supplying resource tables for local parent education and community events to raise awareness about available resources.
- Providing a monthly opportunity to meet with other providers for sharing, collaboration, & networking.
- Supporting local efforts to draw new resources and services into the county.
- Organizing local training workshops for professionals on special topics.
- Developing and organizing disability awareness programs and information across the county to support the inclusion of students with special needs.
- Connecting providers with parents willing to participate in advisory boards and offer the family perspective in planning meetings.
- Assisting with service gaps and critical areas of unmet need.
- Sharing information on upcoming events, new/revised regulations, technological advances, grant opportunities and new service availability.
- Participating in community groups focused on children's issues to advocate for the child with special needs perspective.